Longleaf Partners Global Fund seeks long-term capital growth. The Fund seeks to achieve this objective by investing primarily in US and non-US companies we believe to be significantly undervalued. Current income is not an objective.
- The Fund normally invests at least 40% of its total assets in the equity securities of non-U.S. issuers throughout the world, which could include emerging market issuers, and may achieve its exposure to non-U.S. securities through investing in American depositary receipts (ADRs).
- The Fund's unconstrained portfolio invests in companies of all market capitalizations and geographies.
- The Fund is non-diversified under the federal securities laws and generally invests in 15 to 25 companies.
- Benchmark index is MSCI World Index, though portfolio construction is 100% bottom-up.
- Southeastern employees, related parties, and Longleaf trustees are the largest shareholder group with a collective investment of over $100 million.
The total expense ratio for the Longleaf Partners Global Fund is 1.48% (gross) and 1.20% (net). The Global Fund’s expense ratio is subject to a fee waiver to the extent the Fund’s normal annual operating expenses exceed 1.20% of average annual net assets.
Fund Facts at 12/31/18
Current Quarter Documents
Please find our current Fund Factsheet, Shareholder Letter and Quarterly Fund-Specific Commentary. The Quarterly Fund Commentary reviews performance, portfolio changes and opportunities within each fund. You can also find our fund commentary for all previous quarters here.
O. Mason Hawkins, CFA
Southeastern since 1975
G. Staley Cates, CFA
Southeastern since 1986
Ross Glotzbach, CFA
CEO and Head of Research, Principal
Southeastern since 2004