Longleaf Partners International FundLLINX
Longleaf Partners International Fund seeks long-term capital growth. The Fund seeks to achieve this objective by investing primarily in a limited number of international or non-U.S. companies we believe to be significantly undervalued. Current income is not an objective.
- The Fund normally invests at least 65% of its total assets in the equity securities of international issuers, which could include emerging market issuers, and may achieve its exposure to non-U.S. securities through investing in American depositary receipts (ADRs).
- The Fund invests generally in companies with market capitalizations over $500 million.
- The Fund is non-diversified under federal securities laws and generally invests in 15 to 25 companies.
- Benchmark index is MSCI EAFE , though portfolio construction is 100% bottom-up.
- Southeastern employees, related parties, and Longleaf trustees are the largest shareholder group with a collective investment of over $200 million.
- The Fund's assets are held primarily by institutional clients.
- Our relationships are long-term. The average direct account tenure is between 5-10 years.
Fund Facts at 6/30/14
|Inception Date||October 26, 1998|
|Net Assets||$1.8 billion|
|5yr Avg. Turnover||42%|
|Wtd. Avg. Market Cap||$15.8 billion|
Southeastern since 1975
42 years investment experience
BA (Finance) University of Florida
MBA (Finance) University of Georgia
Southeastern since 1986
29 years investment experience
BBA (Finance) University of Texas
Southeastern since 2006, based in Singapore
20 years investment experience
BS (Systems Engineering) University of Virginia
MBA – Harvard Business School
Southeastern since 2006, based in London
19 years investment experience
BA (History) University of Memphis
MA (Theological Studies) Covenant Theological Seminary