Longleaf Partners Global Fund seeks long-term capital growth. The Fund seeks to achieve this objective by investing primarily in US and non-US companies we believe to be significantly undervalued. Current income is not an objective.
- The Fund normally invests at least 40% of its total assets in the equity securities of non-U.S. issuers throughout the world, which could include emerging market issuers, and may achieve its exposure to non-U.S. securities through investing in American depositary receipts (ADRs).
- The Fund's unconstrained portfolio invests in companies of all market capitalizations and geographies.
- The Fund is non-diversified under the federal securities laws and generally invests in 15 to 25 companies.
- Benchmark index is MSCI World Index, though portfolio construction is 100% bottom-up.
- Southeastern employees, related parties, and Longleaf trustees are the largest shareholder group with a collective investment of over $100 million.
Beginning May 1, 2016, Southeastern has agreed to waive fees and/or reimburse expenses so that Global Fund Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses (excluding interest, taxes, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses) do not exceed 1.2% of average net assets on an annualized basis. This voluntary waiver or reimbursement may be discontinued at any time.
Fund Facts at 3/31/17
Current Quarter Documents
Please find our current Fund Factsheet, Shareholder Letter and Quarterly Fund-Specific Commentary. The Quarterly Fund Commentary reviews performance, portfolio changes and opportunities within each fund. You can also find our fund commentary for all previous quarters here.
O. Mason Hawkins, CFA
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Principal
Southeastern since 1975
G. Staley Cates, CFA
Southeastern since 1986