Since 1975, we have applied an in-depth research and a rigorous decision making process. We are fundamental, bottom-up business appraisers. Research is driven internally by our global investment team. We seek to build portfolios that are concentrated in what we believe to be our best investment ideas.
Our Investment Process
Source Ideas Worldwide
Team looks for undervalued companies around the globe.
- Consider global universe of 4,000+ companies
- Screen for quantitative qualifications
- Leverage global network of industry management teams, boards, and executives to gain investment insight
- Generate a target list of companies to be appraised and monitored
Research Qualified Companies
Analysts quantitatively and qualitatively analyze companies based on
strong business, good people, and a deeply discounted price.
Team Analysis and Investment Decision
Investment team extensively debates each potential investment.
- Lead analyst develops in-depth appraisal and research report
- Team debates idea based on business, people, and price
- Devil’s advocate challenges investment case
- Analysts meet management team and vet through our global network
- CIO leads team decision
Each portfolio is concentrated
in 18-22 companies.