RSS Senior Associate
RSS Senior Associate
Position: RSS Senior Associate
Department: Relationship Support & Services (RSS)
Reports to: Head of Relationship Support & Services
To work as a member of the Relationship Support team which is focused on providing accurate, timely, and consistent reporting data to all constituencies including internal Southeastern groups, clients, prospects, consultants, and others. The department has the primary responsibility for generating and fulfilling information requests. The Senior Associate will be expected to take a leading role in identifying and managing process improvements to enhance departmental efficiency, improving both the quality of our reporting and marketing materials environment, working with the Client Relationship team to ensure that our messaging to clients and prospects is optimized; and to help improve the timeliness of distributing requested information.
- Work with the Head of RSS to manage our marketing narrative to reflect optimal messaging and positioning for Southeastern’s brand.
- Work with CPMs to enhance our messaging responses
- Manage our response database (Qvidian)
- Maintain and enhance our external messaging narratives in areas such as external databases and client/prospect marketing materials and presentations
- Work with the Communications Senior Associate and RSS Associate, on the maintenance of Accent Librarian and the execution of presentation and marketing materials. This will require maintaining a working knowledge of the system, participating in the weekly Accent call, and assisting in the updating of materials.
- Maintain a leadership role in managing all third party consultant databases.
- Work with the Head of RSS to ensure organized responses to prospect RFPs and client DDQs that reflect optimal messaging and positioning for Southeastern’s brand.
- Assist in managing slide and materials inventory and workflow support through the use of Accent Librarian to ensure easily accessible, accurate, timely, and up-to-date materials
- Work with the Head of Relationship Support and Services to ensure organized responses to prospect RFPs and client DDQs that reflect optimal messaging and positioning for Southeastern’s brand.
- Work with the Head of RSS and the other members of the RSS department to improve the organization, dissemination, and in certain cases generation, of performance, holdings, assets under management and other related portfolio data, both for our mutual funds and separately managed accounts.
- Liaise between Portfolio Accounting, Client Portfolio Management, and Portfolio Compliance departments to streamline processes for data aggregation and orderly dissemination.
- Continually assess all processes for data generation, organization and dissemination performed by the department
- Generating ideas for modifications and improvements as a result of the assessment
- Assist in the implementation of suggested improvements
- Maintain a working knowledge of all processes the group is performing so as to be able to assist team members when needed to perform specific tasks including:
- Client Review Books
- Marketing Materials
- Third Party Databases
- SSRS Reporting
- Ensure activities performed are compliant with all regulatory guidelines.
- Keep abreast of industry trends to determine if and how SAM should adapt.
- Excellent moral and ethical reputation and background.
- High energy level, results-driven, and self-starter.
- Ability to multi-task across different functions.
- Strong desire for long-term career development and advancement.
- Well organized. Deadline oriented.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Interest in operational effectiveness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Knowledge Requirements: Some knowledge of accounting and familiarity with the asset management business is required. Familiarity with APX, Salesforce and Qvidian is preferred.
Experience: Proven ability to create processes and manage projects. Experience reviewing and verifying the accuracy of data. Experience organizing events and managing details.
This is a full‐time position based in Memphis, TN. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A candidate should have a long‐term time horizon for developing and growing in this role. If you are interested in this position and believe you have the requisite qualifications, please complete the following form.